Support & Service
All Knowledgeable support articles are here to help you out.
Full API support for networks, affiliates and advertisers.
Help you idenify problems and work out them by youerselves.
Mainly to prevent Affiliates from Cheating.FuseClickallows to add server IPs of Advertisers, for the global set of white list and the white list for advertisers. When the advertiser system receives a conversion, advertiser will call the postback URL of FuseClick and sends the result of conversion to FuseClick. When FuseClick receives postback URL request call from the advertiser server, it will first check if the server IP address is in the whitelist or not. If the IP is found in the Whitelist, it regarded as a valid advertisers call. Otherwise, the conversion will be marked as rejected in the conversion report.
Please check the problem as follows:
(1) Check the GEO targeting option in "Targeting" tab is set to ON. If it is set then please check whether IP address is within a Geo targeting range. If not then, it will show the 404 error.
(2) Check the "Device Targeting" option. Make sure the device running the offer should match the device type of your "Device Targeting" settings.
(3) So, when you set both GEO and Device targeting options, it means both the conditions should be satisfied at the time of running the offer. if not then, it will show the 404 error page.
(4) If all above settings are ok then, please check if the affiliate status and offer status are valid. If the offer is already expired, Affiliates can’t run the offer and it will show the 404 error page.
(5) If reason doesn’t belong to any of the above conditions, please contact us.
Following methods to prevent from Cheating:
(1) Add Advertiser Security Token: To read more, refer to question - “how to use advertiser security token”
(2) Add global IP Whitelist of Postback Server or aimed at a single advertiser add whitelist. To read more, refer to question - “how to use whitelist”
(3) You can open Filter Bot Traffic at Settings - Tracking Settings
(4) By adding offer events: Set the relationship and end point to these events. So, when anything goes wrong before the end point’s event occur and if the conversion is not recorded, you can download the conversion report and know which offer is according to the normal sequence. The offer which is not in accordance with the normal sequence of conversionscan be considered as cheating.